How great would it be to experience the awesome teaching, encouragement, and inspiration of a women’s conference – but without having to pack a bag, shell out a load of cash for a hotel, and arrange to be gone for multiple days and nights? Don’t get me wrong – I love me a girls’ weekend. But sometimes the effort required to get away can make it nearly impossible to pull off.
I’ve got a great alternative for you: the Wisdom for Wives online conference. It’s coming up SOON! May 12-14, 2015, to be exact. And can I tell you something more amazing? When you register to “attend” (And by “attend,” I mean “watch the conference on your computer. In your pajamas.”), you then have access to RE-WATCH any of the sessions for a FULL YEAR. Are the live dates not going to work for you? Access the sessions during the kids’ naps and spread it over several days at your own pace.
You guys, this is my kind of conference. (They had me at pajamas.)
Session topics include:
- The Secret to a Thriving Marriage
- A Kind Wife
- 5 Steps to Improving Sexual Intimacy
- To the Wife Who Is Ready to Run
- Praying Over Your Husband
- When Porn Shows up in Your House
- Nurturing Your Marriage in the Middle of the Storm
- Keeping the Spark Alive with Young Children
- Choosing Him All Over Again: 11 Checkpoints to Refresh Your Marriage
- How to Rein in Your Emotions So You Don’t Tear Down Your Home
… and more!
Click the image below to check out more details and register today!